Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means any software program provided by the Company accessed by You on any electronic device, including but not limited to a native mobile application and a SaaS web application, named Red Rover.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Red Rover Technologies LLC, 559 W Uwchlan Ave, Exton, PA 19335.
- Country refers to the United States.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Google means Google Inc.
- Personal Data is any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person, who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data, including Personal Data, collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service from the Service infrastructure itself, or through cookies.
- You shall mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain information, including Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You. Such Personal Data Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about any such targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including, but not limited to monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account, and Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: for the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To notify You about changes to our website or any Services we offer or provide though it.
- To carry out our legal obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, and to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With other users: when, and if You ever, share Your Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such Personal Data may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you have provided it
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Defend against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information, including Personal Data, also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website and Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted over the Internet, or method of its electronic storage. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please be aware that any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf, and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, including, but not limited to:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses Personal Data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This Personal Data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. More information can be found at "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps", (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time).
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: www.policies.google.com/privacy
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google.
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: www.support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: www.policies.google.com/privacy
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to further improve our Service, which could include but shall not be limited to:
Children under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Personal Data to Us. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Personal Data. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Red Rover K-12
559 W. Uwchlan Ave, Suite 200
Exton, PA 19341.